Angelica was born in Los Angeles and raised in Orange County. At an early age, Angelica found her passion in portrait and live music photography. Her obsession with capturing moments soon lead to a wide collection of various cameras which has allowed her to experiment with different photography styles. Though Angelica never formally attended a photography school, her images are nostalgic, memorable and dreamy. Angelica’s work has been featured in LA Weekly, OC Weekly, LA Record and various vinyl/album covers for artists all over the world. She has worked closely with Cinematographers such as Pascal Lebègue and has been under the mentorship of punk rock photographer, Edward Colver. Her images have also been featured on a myriad of online magazines such as Pinstriped magazine, Janky smooth and Voyage LA
Rates & Packages
- 2 hours of onsite photography
- 3 hours of editing photos
- 15 higher resolution photos that can be used for things such as homepage, banner, ads, etc.
- 45 photos for social media
- 4 ½ hours of onsite photography
- 10 hours of editing
- 30 higher resolution photos that can be used for things such as homepage, banner, ads, etc.
- 60 photos for social media
- 8 hours of onsite photography
- 20 hours of editing
- 50 higher resolution photos that can be used for things such as homepage, banner, ads, etc.
- 120 photos for social media
- $150 Convenience fee (transport, gas, etc); * Travel is free within a 5 mile radius, additional charges apply per mile
- $85 per hour, 2 hours minimum
- 4+ hours, discounts available
- Video Editing $65 per hour
- Photo editing $10 per photo (if requested)
- Green room $195 per hour, discounts at 4+ hours
- Also available for filming, podcasts, etc products shots, modeling, etc